Pick a person from your gratitude list. Write a letter to your person about your feelings of thankfulness. Include the answers to the following questions-
- How has your person helped you?
- What have you learned from your person?
- How has your person inspired you?
- What has your person done to support you or root for you?
- How do you know that your person understands you?
- Provide examples of memorable and positive experiences with your person.
The purpose of this exercise is to cultivate gratitude and to take in the support that you have. Therefore, this letter is for you. However, if it feels right to share it with your person (and you are able to reach them), consider sharing your letter.
Learn more about gratitude and try more gratitude groove on exercises!