Premarital Counseling is a wonderful way for couples to prepare for a lifetime of happiness together. Premarital Counseling is a proactive method to ensure that you and your partner have a strong, satisfying and healthy relationship.
As exciting as it is to get married, this time is naturally filled with anxiety, transition and change. Premarital counseling, normally ranging from five to eight sessions, is incredibly valuable as you and your partner may bring different values, beliefs and expectations to your relationship.
Through premarital counseling services, Rachel will help you and your partner:
- Improve your relationship before marriage
- Take part in a smoother transition from engagement to marriage
- Learn and enhance valuable communication and conflict resolution skills
- Discuss topics related to marriage, such as expectations, finances, parenting, affection, intimacy, values, etc.
- Work through any issues affecting the quality of your relationship
- Identify strengths, weaknesses and problem areas in your relationship
- Manage family of origin issues
- Make healthy decisions together
- Increase loving feelings in your relationship