Professional Consulting Services at Rachel Dack Counseling LLC
Rachel Dack Counseling LLC offers professional consulting services to individuals looking to pursue educational experiences and careers in the mental health industry. These services are available to college and graduate students, recent graduates of Master’s programs in the counseling and mental health fields, young professionals and new psychotherapists, social workers and counselors.
Through her professional consulting services, Rachel supports individuals who are interested in pursuing degrees and jobs in the psychology, psychotherapy, counseling, case management and mental health fields. Rachel aids individuals in making decisions that are in line with their goals, discovering who they are as current or future mental health providers and developing therapeutic practices/interventions. Rachel has a special interest in helping therapists and other healing professionals develop successful private practices that are fulfilling and financially stable.
Through professional consulting, Rachel will help you explore ideas and questions, such as:
- Is private practice right for me?
- How do I build a successful private practice?
- What impact do I want to have in the mental health field?
- How do I develop an effective business model, business plan and budget?
- How do I develop policies that are not only ethical, but are in line with my therapeutic approach? For example, how do I determine if I should offer psychotherapy sessions that are 45 minutes, 50 minutes or 60 minutes?
- How do I create a fair and consistent cancellation policy that works for my clients and my business?
- What types of clients do I want to work with? How do I reach out to my target client population?
- How do I build a network of other mental health professionals and doctors, etc.?
- What are my special areas of interest and what are my strengths?
- How do I develop my own self-care practices as a mental health professional?