Rachel offers professional consulting services to individuals looking to pursue educational experiences and careers in the mental health and coaching fields. Consulting services are available to college and graduate students, recent graduates of relevant Master’s/PhD or certification programs, and new mental health professionals, and coaches.
Through her professional consulting services, Rachel aids individuals in decision-making, goal setting, and self-discovery. Rachel has a special interest in helping mental health professionals and coaches develop successful private practices that are fulfilling and financially stable.
Through professional consulting, Rachel will help you explore ideas and questions, such as:
- Is private practice right for me?
- How do I build a successful private practice?
- What impact do I want to have in the mental health or coaching field?
- How do I develop an effective business model, business plan and budget?
- How do I develop policies that are not only ethical, but are in line with my therapeutic approach or coaching philosophy?
- Who is my ideal client? What types of clients do I want to work with? How do I reach out to my target client population?
- How do I build a network of other mental health professionals and coaches, etc.?
- What are my special areas of interest and what are my strengths?
- How do I develop my own self-care practices and prevent burnout?
- What type of training do I need to meet my career goals and help my ideal clients?