“Finding the love of your life is not about hoping to be picked…It’s about knowing yourself first so that you can be the chooser, rather than waiting to be chosen.” -David Steele, Author of Conscious Dating
Looking for Love? Is searching for Mr. or Mrs. Right wearing you down? Would you benefit from support in navigating the world of dating and attracting a partner who is right for you?
Rachel Dack Counseling LLC offers relationship coaching services to single individuals and couples hoping to form and maintain rewarding intimate relationships. As featured on eHarmony, Datingadvice.com and other leading dating advice sites, Rachel is skilled at assisting single individuals and couples in creating long-lasting healthy, authentic relationships that include valuable communication strategies, genuine connections and loving interactions.
Relationship coaching is an interactive, goal-oriented, action-based collaboration between coach and client. This partnership helps the client become more self-aware, more confident and more knowledgable about dating behaviors, in order to move toward long-term lasting love.
Through relationship coaching at Rachel Dack Counseling LLC, Rachel helps her clients open their hearts, date consciously and avoid giving up on love and intimacy. Rachel works with couples to increase feelings of connection, trust, safety and belonging in their relationships.
Are you single and hoping to meet a great partner?
Relationship coaching (offered in person and over the phone) at Rachel Dack Counseling LLC will help you:
- Date consciously, mindfully and effectively
- Gain support in attracting a partner who is right for you
- Be more successful on dating applications and online dating websites
- Be empowered while better understanding who you are and owning your personality and strengths
- Find ways to reach your full potential and grow as a person
- Discover how to align your dating behaviors and choices with your values, relationship goals and dreams
- Use online dating and community involvement as effective strategies to meet other single individuals
- Heal from previous emotional and relational wounds that keep you stuck, single or repeating relationships patterns that are not working for you
- Avoid common dating traps and better handle challenging dating situations
- Avoid forming co-dependent, toxic or unhealthy relationships
- Explore commitment and intimacy issues
- Handle nerves, shyness and worry interfering with dating success
- Heal from fear, anxiety and avoidance in order to find love and happiness
- Gain confidence in sharing feelings about attraction, intimacy, sex, desires, etc.
- Explore issues relating to a lack of sexual experience
- Become more conscious about how you are investing your energy
- Keep a positive outlook about dating, intimacy and love even when it gets tough