“Finding the love of your life is not about hoping to be picked…It’s about knowing yourself first so that you can be the chooser, rather than waiting to be chosen.” -David Steele, Author of Conscious Dating
Looking for Love? Is searching for the right person wearing you down? Would you benefit from support in navigating the world of dating and attracting a partner who is right for you?
Rachel Dack Counseling LLC offers dating and relationship coaching services to single individuals and couples hoping to form and maintain rewarding intimate relationships. As featured on eHarmony, Datingadvice.com and other leading dating advice sites and podcasts, Rachel is skilled at assisting single individuals and couples in creating long-lasting healthy, authentic relationships that include valuable communication strategies, genuine connections and loving interactions.
Dating/relationship coaching is an interactive, goal-oriented, action-based collaboration between coach and client. This partnership helps the client become more self-aware, more confident and more knowledgable about dating behaviors, in order to move toward long-term lasting love.
Through dating/relationship coaching at Rachel Dack Counseling LLC, Rachel helps her clients open their hearts, take down emotional walls and mental blocks, date consciously and mindfully and avoid giving up on love and intimacy. Rachel works with couples to increase feelings of connection, trust, safety and belonging in their relationships and heal from problematic dynamics.
Are you single and hoping to meet a great partner?
Dating/relationship coaching (offered in person and over the phone) at Rachel Dack Counseling LLC will help you:
- Date consciously, mindfully and effectively
- Gain support in attracting a partner who is right for you
- Be more successful on dating applications and online dating websites
- Make healthier choices regarding attraction and partner selection
- Be empowered while better understanding who you are and owning your personality and strengths
- Find ways to reach your full potential and grow as a person
- Discover how to align your dating behaviors and choices with your values, relationship goals and dreams
- Use online dating, community involvement and in-person opportunities as effective strategies to meet other like-minded single individuals
- Heal from previous emotional and relational wounds that keep you stuck, single or repeating relationships patterns that are not working for you
- Transition back into the dating scene post-breakup, separation or divorce
- Avoid common dating traps and better handle challenging and anxiety-provoking dating situations
- Make a non-existent dating life more active and fulfilling
- Avoid forming co-dependent, toxic or unhealthy relationships
- Explore commitment and intimacy issues to ensure you are emotionally available
- Handle nerves, shyness, worry or discouragement interfering with dating success
- Heal from fear, anxiety, avoidance and bad breakups
- Avoid being put in the “friend zone”
- Gain confidence in sharing vulnerable feelings about attraction, intimacy, sex, desires, etc.
- Explore issues relating to a lack of sexual experience
- Be more conscious about the partners you attract and the energy you put out
- Keep a positive outlook about dating, intimacy and love even when it gets tough