“Finding the love of your life is not about hoping to be picked…It’s about knowing yourself first so that you can be the chooser, rather than waiting to be chosen.” -David Steele, Author of Conscious Dating
Looking for Love? Is searching for Mr. or Mrs. Right wearing you down? Would you like support in navigating the world of dating and attracting a partner who is right for you?
Rachel Dack Counseling LLC offers relationship coaching services to single individuals and couples hoping to form and maintain rewarding intimate relationships. As featured on eHarmony, Datingadvice.com and other leading dating advice sites, Rachel is skilled at assisting single individuals and couples in creating healthy, authentic relationships that include valuable communication strategies, genuine connections and loving interactions.
Relationship coaching is an interactive, goal-oriented, action-based collaboration between coach and client. This partnership helps the client become more self-aware, more confident and more knowledgable about dating behaviors, in order to move toward long-term lasting love.
Throughout relationship coaching at Rachel Dack Counseling LLC, Rachel helps her clients open their hearts, date consciously and avoid giving up on love and intimacy. Rachel works with couples to increase feelings of connection, trust, safety and belonging in their relationships.
Are you single and hoping to meet a great partner?
Relationship coaching (offered in person and over the phone) at Rachel Dack Counseling LLC will help you:
- Date consciously and effectively
- Gain empowerment while understanding and owning all of your qualities and strengths
- Find ways to reach your full potential
- Become more conscious about what or who you are investing your energy into
- Discover how to align your actions with your values, goals and dreams
- Use online dating and community involvement as effective strategies to meet other single individuals
- Avoid common dating traps
- Avoid forming co-dependent or unhealthy relationships
- Explore commitment and intimacy issues
- Handle nerves, shyness and worry that interfere with dating
- Heal fears, anxieties and avoidance in order to find love and happiness
- Gain support in attracting a partner who is right for you
- Gain confidence in sharing feelings about attraction, intimacy, sex, desires, etc.
- Explore issues relating to lack of sexual experience
- Heal from previous emotional and relational wounds that keep you “stuck,” single or repeating relationships patterns that are not working for you
- Keep a positive outlook about dating, intimacy and love even when it gets tough